LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
We are looking for a positive, passionate and energetic person with desire to learn and grow in our Starbucks Team
to take the position of:
Shift Supervisor Manager
This job contributes to Starbucks' success by assisting the coffee shop manager in performing the operations during scheduled shifts.
• “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique atmosphere
• Career in an international, dynamic company
• Professional and personal development
• Commitment to people
• Attractive payroll and reward policy
- Manages coffee shops operations during scheduled shifts and organizes the coffee shop opening and closing tasks
- Observes all management policies including those for cash and cash register, and ensures that the shift team follows the correct cash management practices
- Anticipates customer and coffee shop needs by constantly assessing the environment and customer satisfaction
- Assists the training of new partners by positively enhancing performance. Provides feed-back to the coffee shop manager in terms of partner performance during the shift.
- Creates a positive learning environment through clear, specific, timely training and feedback to shift partners to ensure operational excellence and to improve partners performance
- At least 1 year of experience in serving customers, in commerce activities or restaurants.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships between partners
- Minimum Intermediate level of English
- Monthly performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Barista and financial training
- Meal allowance
- 3 Tall drinks/worked day
- 1 coffee bag/tea box/capsules box per week
- Discount for Starbucks products
Only selected candidates will be contacted.